Specifically, we would like to highlight:
Those over thirteen years of age may fill in the existing forms as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under thirteen years of age, the consent of their parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
Under no circumstances will data relating to the professional or financial situation or the privacy of other members of the family be collected from minors without their consent.
If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not fill in any information as a user.
This website respects and takes care of the personal data of its users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
Personal information will never be requested unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
We will never share your personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or with your express permission.
The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons) European Union regulation that unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in the different EU countries.
The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, the Regulation of development of the LOPD) regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that those responsible for a website must assume when managing this information.
The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce) regulates economic transactions by electronic means.
Collection, purpose and processing of data
Grupo Diluvi SA has the duty to inform the users of its website about the collection of personal data that may be carried out, either by sending e-mails or by filling in the forms included in the website. In this sense, Grupo Diluvi SA will be considered responsible for the data collected by the means described above.
In turn, Grupo Diluvi SA informs users that the purpose of the processing of the data collected includes:Attention to requests made by users.
Inclusion in the contact agenda.
Provision of services.
Management of the commercial relationship.
Direct contact via email.
The operations, management and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered to be the processing of personal data.
All personal data collected through the website of Grupo Diluvi SA, and therefore considered as personal data processing, will be included in the files declared before the Spanish Data Protection Agency by Grupo Diluvi SA.
The categories of data processed on this website are simply identification data, no categories of specially protected data are processed and the personal data you provide will be kept until you request their deletion.
Communication of information to third parties
Guatifay S.L. informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third party organizations, with the exception that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service involves the need for a contractual relationship with a processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when firstname.lastname@example.org has the express consent of the user.
Currently, with the acceptance of the Cookies Policy, and in order to provide services strictly necessary for the development email@example.com, data is shared with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc, a Delaware company whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Rights of users
The aforementioned applicable laws give data subjects the possibility to exercise a number of rights in connection with the processing of their personal data.
When user data is processed by Grupo Diluvi SA, users may exercise the following rights:
Right to request access to their personal data.
Right to request their rectification or deletion.
The right to request the limitation of their processing.
The right to oppose the processing.
The right to data portability.
The right to withdraw the consent given.
In order to exercise these rights, the user must contact us by e-mail, providing proof of identity (ID card or passport), at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. This communication must include the following information: Name and surname(s) of the user, the request, address and supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be carried out by the user himself/herself. However, they may be executed by an authorised person as the authorised person's legal representative. In this case, documentation must be provided to accredit this representation of the interested party.
Accuracy and veracity of data
Please note that, as a User, you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data that you send to Grupo Diluvi S.A., exonerating us from any responsibility in this regard.
In other words, Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated.
The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Grupo Diluvi SA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the changes introduced will be announced on this page reasonably in advance of their implementation.
Acceptance and Consent
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions regarding the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the processing of the same by Grupo Diluvi SA, in the manner and for the purposes indicated in this Personal Data Protection Policy.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you, in this section, about the policy for the collection and treatment of cookies.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user. The user's browser memorises cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of these, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent, by activating cookies in your browser, cookies will not link the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration. The cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not in themselves provide the user's personal data.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content via social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do this we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. Most web browsers offer the possibility of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on your computer.
Below you can access the configuration of the most common web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
Configure cookies in Google Chrome
Setting cookies in Google Chrome
Setting cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
Setting cookies in Mozilla Firefox
Setting cookies in Safari (Apple)
Warning about deleting cookies
You can delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work or the quality of the web page may be affected. If you have any questions about this website you can contact this website through our Contact Us channels.